如何用英语谈论足球 How to talk about football (soccer)
视频加载中...
Hi, I'm Marie. Welcome to Oxford Online English!
嗨,我是玛丽。欢迎来到牛津大学在线英语课程!
In this lesson you can learn how to talk about football in English.
在这节课中,大家将要学习如何用英语谈论足球。
Do you play football?
你踢足球吗?
Do you watch football, or support a team?
你看足球吗,有没有支持哪只球队呢?
You can learn useful language to talk about who you support, talk about a football match, and more!
你可以学习有用的语言来谈论你支持谁,谈论足球比赛等等!
Before we start, check out our website: Oxford Online English dot com.
在我们开始之前,请查看我们的网站:Oxford Online English dot com。
Are you watching on YouTube?
你是在 YouTube 上观看吗?
Look in the video description for links.
在视频描述中找一找链接吧。
You can find the full version of this lesson, which includes the script for you to read, and a quiz so you can test your vocabulary skills!
你可以找到本节课的完整版本,其中包括供你阅读的脚本以及一个测验,可以测试你的词汇技能!
You can also book online lessons with one of our professional teachers, in case you need more help with your English.
你还可以与我们的专业老师预订在线课程,如果你在英语方面需要更多帮助的话。
Our teachers can help you with spoken English, writing, pronunciation, IELTS preparation, or whatever else you need.
我们的老师可以帮助你进行英语口语、写作、发音、雅思备考或其他任何你需要的课程。
Oxford Online English dot com.
Oxford Online English dot com。
One more thing: don't forget to turn on the subtitles if you need them!
还有一点:有需要的的话,不要忘记打开字幕哦!
All our videos have English subtitles, and many have subtitles in other languages, too.
我们所有的视频都有英文字幕,很多视频也有其他语言的字幕。
Click the 'CC' button in the bottom right now.
点击底部的“CC”按钮。
OK, let's talk about football!
好的,让我们来谈谈足球吧!
You're a Villa fan, right?
你是维拉队的球迷,对吧?
Villa?
维拉?
No!
不是!
Spurs.
是马刺。
I'm Tottenham through and through.
我是彻头彻尾的托特纳姆。
Oh, really?
哦,真的吗?
I like Spurs.
我喜欢马刺。
They've done well recently.
他们最近表现得很好。
They've been top four for the last few seasons, right?
过去几个赛季他们一直是前四名,对吧?
Yeah, they're always there or thereabouts, but it'd be nice to actually turn that into some trophies one day.
是的,他们总是在这个排名左右,但如果有一天能拿到奖杯就最好了。
We haven't won anything major for a long time.
我们已经很久没有赢得任何重大比赛了。
Who do you support?
你支持谁呢?
Newcastle.
纽卡斯尔。
My Dad's from there, and he took me to games when I was younger, so I've stuck with them.
我爸爸来自那里,我小的时候他会带我去看比赛,所以我一直很喜欢他们。
I'm not a fanatic, but I try to go to at least a couple of games a year, although it's not much fun at the moment.
虽然我不是狂热粉丝,但是我一年至少会去看几场比赛,尽管现在没那么有意思了。
They've got a good side though, no?
他们也有好的一面,对吧?
Yeah, it's not that.
是的,不算很差。
The owners won't invest, so they've been underperforming for the last few years.
老板不愿投资,所以他们在过去几年里表现不佳。
It's frustrating.
真是令人沮丧。
What do you think for this year?
你觉得今年怎么样?
You think City will win it again?
你认为曼城会再次获胜吗?
Probably, though I think Liverpool have a shot, too.
可能吧,尽管我认为利物浦也有机会。
How do you think Spurs will do?
你觉得马刺会如何呢?
Well, I'd be happy enough with 4th, and very happy with 3rd.
嗯,我对第四名很满意,对第三名也很满意。
We need to be more consistent, though.
不过,我们需要更加始终如一。
Last year we dropped too many points in easy games.
去年我们在简单的比赛中丢了太多分。
What about Newcastle?
纽卡斯尔呢?
Realistically, if we finish in the top half of the table, it'll be a good season.
现实地说,如果我们能冲到积分榜的上半部分的话,这个赛季就还不错。
I just hope we don't get relegated again… Are you a football fan?
我只希望我们的名次不要再下降了……你是个足球迷吗?
Who do you support?
你支持谁?
You could answer this by saying 'I support …', as in 'I support Manchester United,' or 'I support Barcelona.' Or, you could just give the club name.
你可以回答说“我支持.... ..”,就像“我支持曼联”或者“我支持巴塞罗那”。或者,你可以说俱乐部的名字。
In the English Premier League, club names are often shortened.
在英超联赛中,俱乐部的名字经常被缩短。
Look at five short names for Premier League clubs.
看看英超俱乐部的五个简称。
Do you know which clubs they are?
你知道他们是哪些俱乐部吗?
Did you know?
你知道吗?
Here are the answers.
以下是答案。
If you say 'City' or 'United' when talking about English football, most people will understand 'Manchester City' and 'Manchester United'.
如果你在谈论英国足球时说“曼城”或“曼联”,大多数人会理解是“曼彻斯特城足球俱乐部”和“曼彻斯特联足球俱乐部”。
There are many clubs which have 'City' or 'United' in their name, but these are historically two of the biggest.
许多俱乐部的名字中有“城”或“联”,但这是史上最大的两个俱乐部。
Anyway, what about your club?
不管怎样说,你的俱乐部呢?
Look at three questions.
看三个问题吧。
Think about how you could answer these questions.
想想你会如何回答这些问题。
Before you do, let's see some language from the dialogue which might help.
在此之前,让我们看看对话中可能有帮助的一些语言吧。
Look at the highlighted words and phrases.
看一下标亮的单词和短语。
Do you remember how they were used?
你还记得它们是怎么使用的吗?
Could you explain what they mean?
你能解释一下它们的意思吗?
'Through and through' means that you give 100% to your club.
“Through and through”的意思是你百分之百支持你的俱乐部。
If you say 'I'm Tottenham through and through', you mean you are — and always have been — a big Tottenham fan.
如果你说“我是彻头彻尾的托特纳姆”的话,你的意思是你是——而且一直是——托特纳姆的超级球迷。
A 'fanatic' in this context means a very enthusiastic fan.
这里的“fanatic”意味着非常热情的粉丝。
If you say 'I'm not a fanatic', you mean that you support your team, but maybe it's not a big part of your life.
如果你说“我不是一个狂热粉”的话,你的意思是你支持你的团队,但也许这不是你生活非常重要的一部分。
'There or thereabouts' means 'near the top, but not the best'.
“There or thereabouts”的意思是“接近顶部,但不是最好的”。
If your team is there or thereabouts, you mean that they're close to the top teams, but not one of the best in the country.
如果你的球队不拔头筹也差不到哪里去的话,你的意思是他们接近顶级,但算不上是全国最好的球队之一。
Maybe you finish 3rd, 4th or 5th every year.
也许你的球队每年都是第三、第四或第五名。
If your team underperforms, it gets worse results than you would expect.
如果你的团队表现不佳的话,结果会比你预期的更糟糕。
Maybe you have many great players, but you don't win as often as you should.
也许球队里有很多厉害的球员,但是却没有经常赢得比赛。
Top teams need to be consistent.
顶级团队需要表现得更始终如一。
This means they play at a high level every week.
这意味着他们每周都有高水平的比赛。
The opposite is inconsistent.
相反的是不一致的。
Inconsistent teams might play well one week, and badly the next.
不一致的球队可能某一周踢得很好,下周就踢得很糟糕。
Finally, if your team gets relegated, they finish in one of the bottom places in the league, and so they drop down to the league below.
最后,如果你的球队排名降低,在联赛中的排名到了最后的位置的话,他们就是掉到垫底的名次了。
Getting relegated is one of the worst things that can happen to a team!
排名降低是球队可能发生的最糟糕的事情之一!
So now, what about your team?
所以你的团队呢?
Look at the questions you saw before.
看看你之前看到的问题。
Think about how you could answer them.
想想你会怎么回答它们。
Maybe you could use some of the language you just saw.
也许你可以使用一些你刚刚看到的语言。
Pause the video, think about your answers, and practise saying them out loud.
暂停视频,思考你的答案,并练习大声说出来。
OK?
好吗?
Could you do it?
你能做到吗?
If it's difficult, remember that you can go back and watch the dialogue and explanations again.
如果很难的话,可以回去再看一遍对话和解释哦。
Next, imagine that you just watched an exciting match.
接下来,想象一下你刚刚观看了一场激动人心的比赛。
How could you talk about it?
你可以怎么谈论它呢?
Let's see!
让我们看看吧!
Wow!
哇!
What a game!
这场比赛太赞了!
Yeah, real end-to-end stuff.
是的,真的咬得很紧。
5-5?
五比五?
How often do you see a 10-goal draw?
你多久能看到一次 10 球平局呢?
I thought West Brom were out of it, but they kept coming back.
我以为西布朗出局了,但他们却追了回来。
To be 5-2 down against a team like United, and score three… They never stopped fighting.
以 5 比 2 落后于像曼联这样的球队,并获得 3 分……他们从未停止战斗。
On the one hand, it's disappointing that we blew a three-goal lead, but it was such a great match that I can't be too unhappy.
一方面,令人失望的是我们失去了三球的领先优势,但这是一场非常伟大的比赛,我真的太开心了。
In the end, I think a draw was the right result.
我觉得平局是正确的结果。
Obviously I'd have loved West Brom to win, but neither team deserved to lose.
显然我希望西布朗获胜,但两支球队都不应该输。
True, though your lot were so bad in the first half.
没错,尽管上半场你的球队运气很差。
I don't know what happened at half time, but you looked like a completely different side after the interval.
我不知道中场休息时发生了什么,但中场休息后你的球队看起来完全换了个样子。
Yeah, I know what you mean.
是的,我懂你的意思。
I think United sat back a bit too much in the second half, too.
我认为曼联在下半场也有点退缩了。
Maybe they thought they had won it in the first half.
也许他们认为他们在上半场赢定了。
Yeah, we didn't look as sharp in the second half.
是的,下半场我们看起来没那么激烈了。
Here's a question: what's the best football match you can remember?
这里有一个问题:你能记得的最好的足球比赛是哪一场呢?
At the start of the dialogue, you heard the phrase 'end-to-end stuff.' You can use this to describe a match which was fast-going and full of action.
在对话开始时,你听到了“end-to-end stuff”这个短语。你可以用它来描述一场快速且充满动作性的比赛。
Look at some more phrases from the dialogue, but with some words missing.
让我们来看对话中的一些短语,但是缺少一些单词。
Can you remember the missing words?
你能记住遗漏的单词吗?
Remember that you can go back and listen to the dialogue again if you want.
记住,如果你想的话,可以回去再听一遍对话。
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
Let's see the answers.
让我们看看答案吧。
Can you explain what these phrases mean?
你能解释一下这些短语的意思吗?
'Out of it' means that you don't have a chance.
“出局”意味着你没有机会了。
If a team is three goals down, normally you can say they're out of it, because most teams don't win from that position.
如果一个队落后三个球,通常你可以说他们出局了,因为大多数队都不会在这个情况下反超。
You can also use 'in' with the opposite meaning.
你也可以用“in”来表达相反的意思。
For example 'They may be a goal down, but they're still in the game.' This means that even though they're losing, they still have a chance to win.
例如:“他们可能落后一球,但他们仍没有出局。”这意味着即使他们看起来要输了,但是仍然有机会赢。
If a team recovers from a losing position and gets a draw or a win, then they come back.
如果一个队从失败的位置拉回来,并获得平局或胜利,那么他们就是拉回了比分。
'Come back' can be a verb or a noun.
“Come back”可以是动词或名词。
Look at two examples.
看两个例子。
'Blow a three-goal lead' means to lose a winning position.
“失去了三球领先的优势”的意思是失去了可以获胜的位置。
'We blew a three-goal lead' means we were three goals ahead, but then the other team came back to win or draw.
“我们失去了三球领先的优势”意味着我们领先了三个球,但是另一个队拉回来了,要么赢,要么就是平局。
In general, if you say 'you blew it', it means 'you failed'.
一般来说,如果你说你搞砸了的话,那就意味着你失败了。
It's conversational.
这是对话性的表达。
'Your lot' means 'the team you support.' It's also conversational, but it's quite common among UK football fans.
“You lot”的意思是“你支持的团队”。这也是对话中使用的,但在英国足球迷中很常见。
If a team sits back, they don't try to attack, and maybe they don't give 100%.
如果一个球队不采取行动的话,他们不会试图进攻,可能也不会100%付出。
Sometimes, teams sit back when they're already winning, because they don't think they need more goals.
有时候,当球队已经获胜时,他们会不采取行动,因为他们认为他们不需要更多的进球了。
Another conversational expression which is popular recently is 'park the bus', which has a similar meaning.
最近流行的另一个会话表达是“park the bus”,意思是相似的。
If a team parks the bus, they defend deep, and don't move players forwards.
如果一个队放弃进攻的话,他们会加强防守,不会让球员向前移动。
Saying that a team parks the bus is usually a criticism, because it describes a style of play which is often boring to watch, even if it's effective sometimes.
说一个队放弃进攻通常是一种批评,因为它描述了一种看起来很无聊的比赛风格,即使有时是很有效的。
Finally, if your team looks sharp, they are playing well and moving fast.
最后,如果你的球队看起来很激烈的话,他们踢得很好,移动很快。
'Sharp' means something like 'focused' or 'dangerous'.
"Sharp"的意思是"专注"或"危险"。"
You want your team to look sharp, especially if they have a big match, like a cup final.
你希望你的球队看起来很激烈,尤其是如果他们有一场重要的比赛的话,比如足球杯决赛。
Has your team ever played in a cup final, or won any trophies?
你的球队参加过足球杯决赛吗,或者赢得过什么奖杯吗?
Let's see how you can talk about that next.
接下来让我们看看你如何谈论这个情况吧。
Big night for you on Thursday, right?
周四对你来说很重要,对吧?
The Europa Final?
欧联决赛?
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.
是的,我很期待。
You think you'll win?
你觉得你的球队会赢吗?
Could do.
可能吧。
I think both teams are quite evenly matched.
我认为两支球队相当势均力敌。
In a knockout competition, you've always got a chance.
在淘汰赛中,你的球队总是有机会的。
We'll see!
让我们等着看吧!
It'd be a big deal though, wouldn't it?
不过这真的是件大事,对吧?
First European trophy?
第一个欧洲奖杯?
Yeah, that'd be nice.
是啊,那就太好了。
Plus, it gets us into the Champions League next year.
另外,它可以让我们进入明年的冠军联赛。
That would be a first, too.
这也是第一次。
Didn't you win the FA cup a couple of years ago?
几年前你们不是赢得了足总杯吗?
No, we got to the final, but then we lost in extra time.
不,我们进入了决赛,但是我们在加时赛中输了。
We haven't won anything in recent years except the League Cup, and even that was five years ago.
除了联赛杯,我们最近几年什么也没赢过,即使那是五年前的事了。
I think I remember that match.
我想我还记得那场比赛。
Didn't you win on penalties?
你们不是赢了点球吗?
Yeah, it was a long shootout.
是的,这是一场漫长的战斗。
It went to 10-9 or 9-8 or something crazy.
最后演变成了 10-9 或 9-8 这么疯狂的比分。
Well, a win's a win!
赢了就是赢了!
Generally, football teams take part in two kinds of competition: leagues, like the Premier League, La Liga or Serie A, and cup competitions.
一般来说,足球队参加两种比赛:联赛,如超级联赛、西甲或意甲,以及杯赛。
Cup competitions can be domestic or international.
杯赛可以是国内的,也可以是国际的。
English football has two cup competitions: the League Cup and the FA Cup.
英国足球有两个杯赛:联赛杯和足总杯。
The FA Cup is generally considered more prestigious.
足总杯一般认为更有声望一些。
Other European leagues mostly have one domestic cup, but a few countries have two.
其他欧洲联赛大多有一个国内杯,但少数国家有两个。
Then, you have international cups.
然后还有国际杯。
In Europe, the most famous is the Champions League.
在欧洲,最著名的是欧冠。
The Europa League is the second-tier cup.
欧洲联赛是第二级的杯赛。
Cups are knockout competitions, meaning that in most cases, if you lose one match, you're out.
杯赛是淘汰赛,这意味着在大多数情况下,如果你输了一场比赛的话,你就出局了。
Some cups have a league phase, like the group stage of the Champions League, or the World Cup.
有些杯赛有联赛阶段,比如冠军联赛的小组赛,或者世界杯冠军联赛。
In a knockout match, what happens if it's a draw?
在淘汰赛中,如果平局会发生什么呢?
The match might go to extra time.
比赛可能会进入加时赛。
If that doesn't produce a result, then you have a penalty shootout.
如果这都没有产生结果的话,那么就要开始点球大战。
Look at two sentences: Notice that you win or lose in extra time, but on penalties.
看两个句子:注意加时赛输赢是要用“in”,而点球则是用“on”。
Now, let's practise!
现在,让我们练习一下吧!
Look at three questions.
看三个问题。
Can you answer these questions?
你能回答这些问题吗?
Like before, pause the video and make your answers.
像以前一样,暂停视频并说出你的答案。
Read them out loud, write them down, or do both!
大声读出来,写下来,或者两者都进行!
Let's look at one more thing: talking about players and transfers.
我们再来看一件事情:谈论球员和转会。
You looking forward to the new season?
你期待新赛季吗?
Yeah, of course, though I'm less optimistic than I could have been.
是的,当然,尽管我没有想象中那么乐观。
We didn't have much luck in the transfer window.
我们在转会窗口运气不佳。
You still have a good team, though.
不过,你们的团队仍然很好。
Sure, but we've lost some players.
当然,但是我们失去了一些球员。
Kanté's gone, Schwarzer's gone, and I don't think Riyad Mahrez will stay for long.
坎特走了,施瓦泽走了,我认为里亚德·马赫雷斯也不会呆太久。
Plus, with injuries, we needed at least one centre back, a holding midfielder, a winger, and probably more.
此外,由于受伤,我们至少需要一名中后卫、一名持球中场、一名边锋,甚至更多。
But you still have Vardy.
但你们还有瓦迪。
He's still a top striker.
他仍然是一名顶级前锋。
Yeah, no doubt.
是的,毫无疑问。
He's getting on, though.
不过,他年纪也越来越大了。
He might have one or two more good seasons in him, but we need to think about replacing him, too.
他可能还有一两个好赛季,但我们也需要考虑替换他。
Well, count your blessings.
好吧,知足常乐。
We have a transfer ban, and our keeper's injured, so we might not even have a recognised goalie for our first match.
我们有转会禁令,而且我们的守门员受伤了,所以我们甚至可能没有第一场比赛的知名守门员。
You have so much depth in your squad, though.
不过,你的队伍阵容还是很强大。
I think you'll be OK.
我觉得你们肯定没事的。
Here's a question: how many football positions can you name in English?
这里有一个问题:你能用英语说出多少个足球位置呢?
How many did you get?
你能说出多少?
In general, you have a goalkeeper, defenders, midfielders and forwards.
一般来说,有守门员、后卫、中场和前锋。
In each group, you have more specific words.
在每组中,还有更具体的单词。
For example, defenders can be centre-backs, left-backs, or right-backs, and there are other positions, too.
例如,后卫可以是中后卫、左后卫或右后卫,还有其他位置。
Midfielders can be classified by both where they play and their role.
中场球员可以根据他们的位置和角色来分类。
A 'role' can be defensive or attacking.
角色可以是防御型的,也可以是攻击型的。
For example, a holding midfielder is a defensive midfielder who plays in the centre.
例如,持球中场是打中锋的防守中场。
A winger is usually an attacking midfielder who plays on the left or the right side.
边锋通常是在左边或右边踢球的攻击中场。
There are many other possible midfield positions, depending on the team's tactics.
还有许多其他可能的中场位置,这取决于球队的战术。
Forwards can be strikers, whose job is to score.
前锋可以是前锋,他们的任务就是得分。
Some teams might play a second forward behind the main striker, or wide forwards, who play on either side of the main striker.
一些球队可能会在主前锋后面打第二前锋,或者在主前锋两侧打边锋。
What about your team?
你的球队呢?
Who's the best defender, midfielder and forward?
谁是最好的后卫、中场和前锋?
Which players would you like to see in your team?
你希望在你的球队中看到哪些球员?
Let's see some more phrases from the dialogue you can use to talk about players and transfers.
让我们看看对话中更多你可以用来谈论球员和转会的短语吧。
Can you explain what these mean?
你能解释一下这些是什么意思吗?
'Top' means 'one of the best'.
“Top”的意思是最好的之一。
'Getting on' means 'getting older'.
“Getting on”的意思是“变老”。
It's conversational.
这是对话的表达。
Of course, getting older is relative here; footballers, especially forwards, often start getting slower after 30, and few are playing at a high level after 35. A transfer ban is when a club is not allowed to buy new players.
当然,变老在这里是相对的;足球运动员,尤其是前锋,通常在 30 岁后速度开始变慢,很少有人在 35 岁后水平还保持得很好。转会禁令是指俱乐部不允许买入新球员。
If a club breaks the rules around transfers, they might get a transfer ban for a few months.
如果俱乐部违反了转会规则,他们可能会被禁止转会几个月。
Recently in the Premier League, Chelsea were given a 12-month transfer ban for breaking the rules on approaching players aged under 18. Finally, sentence four means that the club has more than 11 good players.
最近在英超联赛中,切尔西因违反接近 18 岁以下球员的规定而被禁止转会 12 个月。最后,第四句表示俱乐部有超过 11 名优秀球员。
If your club has a deep squad, it means that injuries or losing one or two players won't be a problem, because there are other good players to take over.
如果你的俱乐部阵容强大,这意味着受伤或失去一两个球员不成问题,因为还有其他优秀的球员可以替补。
What about you?
那你呢?
Who do you support, and who are your favourite players right now?
你支持谁,谁是你现在最喜欢的球员?
Share your opinions in the comments!
在评论里分享你的看法吧!
Thanks for watching!
感谢收看!
See you next time!
下节课再见!
【科普向】枪手、红魔、蓝月亮…英超球队的绰号盘点
英格兰超级联赛 (英语:Premier League),通常被称为英超 ,是英格兰足球最高等级的赛事类别亦是欧洲足球五大联赛之一。
英超共有20支球队,其中有6支俱乐部位于第一梯队,江湖人称BIG6 ,分别是:曼联、利物浦、切尔西、阿森纳、曼城、热刺。
国内的英超球迷常常用各种各样的绰号指代各球队,如果是新入坑的朋友很难马上反应过来,给新老球迷的“友好交流”带来一些阻碍。
但其实每个花名都有各自的来源,稍微了解一下就能很快记住。
下面就带大家一起盘点一下:
阿森纳:枪手、兵工厂
阿森纳俱乐部 (英语:Arsenal Football Club),英语直译兵工厂 ,昵称枪手 (Gunners)。
阿森纳是1886年12月1日由伍利奇武器制造所的工人成立的俱乐部,队徽上印着一门大炮。
由于球队的起源于兵工厂以及枪炮武器,所以英文的绰号是Gunners,意为枪炮手。
至于为什么现在都管阿森纳叫枪手、而不是更符合队徽形象的炮手,一方面是中文的语言习惯,叫枪手更好听;另一方面,枪手就是准的意思,代表队员的传球射门都很准,寄托了球迷们对球队的美好愿景。
切尔西:车子、蓝军
切尔西俱乐部 (英语:Chelsea Football Club) 成立于1905年3月14日,主场位于英国伦敦哈默史密斯富勒姆区邻近泰晤士河的斯坦福桥球场。
Chelsea的国语翻译是切尔西,而粤语地区的翻译则是车路士,Chelsea的前三个字母che,直译过来就是车的发音了。很多香港球迷称呼切尔西为车仔,传到大陆球迷们渐渐地就称切尔西为车子,象征着战车。球迷自嘲调侃是也会自称破车。
“蓝军”则是因为切尔西从队服到队徽都是蓝色而得名,另外因为队徽的图案是狮子,也被称为“蓝狮”。
利物浦:红军
自古红蓝出cp,有蓝军自然就有红军。利物浦足球俱乐部 (英语:Liverpool Football Club,缩写:LFC或LIV)位于英国英格兰西北部默西赛德郡港口城市利物浦,成立于1892年6月3日,主场在安菲尔德球场。
红色的球衣是球迷对利物浦的第一印象,也是被称为“红军”的主要原因。其实在成立之初,利物浦的队服是蓝白组合,直至1964年,时任主帅香克利 认为颜色方案会带来心理上的影响——红色代表危险,红色代表力量 。从此,红色成为了利物浦的象征。
作为英超传统豪门强队,利物浦却经历了30年无联赛冠军,甚至创造了97分的最高分亚军记录。所以球迷常常戏称:苦不苦想想红军利物浦 ,可以说这个绰号真的非常贴切。
曼联:红魔
曼彻斯特联足球俱乐部 (英语:Manchester United Football Club)简称曼联 (英语:Manchester United),是英国足球历史上最成功的球队。虽然近年来在艰难摸索重建道路,但祖上还是阔的不得了的。相信也是很多朋友认识的第一支英超球队(比如我...)。
20世纪50年代,英国大曼彻斯特区的萨尔福德橄榄球联盟俱乐部在于法国进行巡回比赛时,保持了辉煌的不败战绩,法国人对他们的表现印象深刻,于是就把他们称为“红魔”。
1958年曼联“慕尼黑空难”后,幸存下来的主教练马特·巴斯比 爵士认为需要球队需要一个更有意义、更具威慑力的名字。他从索尔福德橄榄球俱乐部得到灵感,并一直保持至今。
曼城:蓝月亮
曼彻斯特城足球俱乐部 (英语:Manchester City Football Club)简称曼城 ,同样位于英国曼彻斯特,球队主场为伊蒂哈德球场。
曼城之所以被成为“蓝月亮”,源于曼城经典队歌《Blue Moon(蓝月亮)》。
蓝月亮是一种特殊的天文现象,指的是一个季度中出现的第四个满月。根据历法计算,满月每隔29.5天出现一次,公历历法中每个月的时间大月为31天,小月为30天,这就出现了一个时间差,导致一个月可能同时出现两个满月。平均来说,每两年半出现一次“蓝月亮”,所以欧美用bluemoon来形容罕见、不常发生的事情。
1986年1月开始,曼城遭遇了连续41场顶级联赛客场不胜,1990年4月1日前往维拉公园球场面对当时的争冠队伍阿斯顿维拉,很多球迷都不抱希望。结果,曼城2比1击败维拉获得胜利。赛后球迷们唱起了《Blue Moon》,因为这场胜利就像蓝月亮一样罕见、珍贵。
热刺:白百合
托特纳姆热刺足球俱乐部 (Tottenham Hotspur F.C.,简称热刺),成立于1882年,主场为英国伦敦北部托特纳姆的新白鹿巷球场。由于传统主场球衣为白色,热刺球迷自称为“白百合”(Lilywhites)
热刺球迷虽然在国内较少,但在伦敦还是有雄厚球迷基础的,作为一支实力不俗却多年无冠的球队,能一如既往获得球迷支持,肯定有其魅力所在。
今天先分享以上6支球队,大家如果感兴趣可以点赞or关注,下期继续!
文| 智慧的黄焖鸡米饭